Aspen Square has always maintained high housekeeping standards. You expect your room to be spotless, and we want to assure our guests that we continue to do our utmost to uphold those standards. In response to the pandemic and to allay any concerns our guests may have when they start to travel again, we have instituted the following updates to our cleaning processes for both individual rooms and public spaces:
PUBLIC SPACES AND GUEST ROOMS
- The property has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing by our housekeeping team has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on regularly-touched surfaces.
- Staff and guests are not permitted to be present in a guest condominium simultaneously, during any service.
- Housekeeping service will be offered to the guest at check-in on a pre-request basis only. You will not automatically receive daily housekeeping.
- If housekeeping service is declined by the guest, cleaning products and fresh linens can be provided upon request. Bags for soiled linens will be provided and trash will be removed between 9am and 5pm, when requested.
- Housekeepers will be allotted additional time to clean and sanitize each room and are required to wear gloves and masks.
- All guest bedding and linen items such as pillow protectors, mattress pads, and duvet inserts will be changed according to normal policy after each stay.
- As available, there will be a 24-48 hour “rest period" before room turnover.
GENERAL PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- All employees are required to wear face masks or appropriate coverings.
- Acrylic barriers have been placed in frequent-interaction locations including the front desk and the concierge desk.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided for guest and employee use.
- Signage has been placed throughout the property to remind guests what is recommended for social distancing, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and health guidelines.
- Staff are required to have their temperature checked upon arriving to work and to complete a daily log with their department manager. Any staff who have reason to believe they may have been exposed to Covid-19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will be sent home.