When you arrive at Aspen Square, you will notice that we have initiated some new measures in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These procedures were created in accordance with local, regional and state health orders and best practices provided by the CDC and other health organizations. To read about the latest initiatives in Pitkin County, click here - PITKIN COUNTY COVID-19 RESPONSE AND RECOVERY.
- We ask that each guest take their temperature 24 hours prior to arrival at Aspen Square and are without a fever, as well as not feeling sick or symptomatic of COVID-19.
- If you notice symptoms related to COVID-19 prior to your arrival here, please let us know so we may assist you with rescheduling your visit.
- If you experience symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, please let us know so we may help you find an appropriate provider to care for you. We would also ask that should you feel ill, you will avoid all common areas of the building and in-person interactions with staff and fellow guests.
"HOW TO ASPEN" DURING THE PANDEMIC:
1. I will maintain 6 ft of distance from anyone not in my household
2. I will wash my hands frequently
3. I will cover my face in public
4. I will stay home when I am sick
5. I will seek testing immediately and self-report if I experience symptoms
FRONT DESK PROCEDURES:
- Our staff will be wearing masks during their interactions with guests as a means of security for all of us.
- Check-in may take a little more time than usual as social distancing will be required among guests, with acrylic barriers between front desk staff and guests.
- The evening before departure, a copy of the folio will be emailed to the guest. We will charge any balance to the card on file. A paper copy will be provided on request.
- Guests are required to make a reservation in advance for luggage removal and to place items near the door to allow for social distancing. Bell staff will remove luggage while wearing gloves and a mask. They will not enter the condominium with guests present.
- We strongly encourage planning ahead for transportation and luggage arrangements 24 hours in advance before check-out to avoid long waits in the lobby prior to departure.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS :
- Upon reopening, 50% occupancy will be the maximum capacity allowed for our property.
- We encourage you to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly after contact with high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations in our lobby are for your use; please use them regularly.
PLEASE NOTE: Aspen Square's outdoor pool and hot tubs will be open with restrictions. The Fitness Center will be closed until further notice.
PUBLIC STANDING HEALTH ORDER JUNE 3, 2020